| Blade Size
||German 1.4116 Stainless Steel
||It is largely used as a kitchen or butcher knife intended for hacking through bone. The knife's broad side can also be used for crushing in food preparation (such as garlic).
|Handle Cap Color
|Standard Weight Nut
|Weight Nut Total Weight
||Black Box Gift Set
||Spanner x 1pc, A-F Weight Nut x 1 set
- Wash immediately after used.
- Wash it in water or with alkaline detergents.
- Do not rub them with abrasive products, metal or synthetic wool that make coarse scratches.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing.
- Allow to dry completely & store in cool and dry place, e.g. drawer.