| Blade Size
||German 1.4116 Stainless Steel
||The set includes:
20cm Carving Knife
This high quality Pro-Balance 20cm carving knife is perfectly to slice thin cuts of meat, including poultry, roasts, hams, and other large cooked meats
21cm Flexible Fillet Knife
The long and sharp 21cm Flexible Fillet Knife have a flexible blade which is perfectly to slice raw fish, especially for Sashimi. A carving fork is a necessary tool when carving the meat, since it anchors the meat, making it easier and less messy to cut.
|Handle Cap Color
|Standard Weight Nut
|Weight Nut Total Weight
||Black Box Gift Set
||Spanner x 1pc, A-F Weight Nut x 1 set
- Wash immediately after used.
- Wash it in water or with alkaline detergents.
- Do not rub them with abrasive products, metal or synthetic wool that make coarse scratches.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing.
- Allow to dry completely & store in cool and dry place, e.g. drawer.